Office of Data Strategy and Compliance
What we do
Some of the projects we complete regularly are:
- U.S. News & World Report data collections and rank analyses
- Title II reporting
- Program assessment reports
- Summary of instruction reports for annual faculty reviews
Data and Research Support
- Custom query and report development using ASU enterprise data
- Analytics site and dashboard development
- Next Education Workforce research support
- Research projects and partnerships
- Program improvement analysis
- Grant reporting
- Ensuring data integrity and coordination
Teacher Certification and Compliance
- Institutional recommendations
- State authorization compliance
- Lifetime career documentation support
- End of program survey
- Custom survey creation and distribution
- New program plan development and coordination
- Data collection and reporting to support faculty
- Consultation and advisement on plan and report development
- Data collection and reporting
- Faculty advancement reports and supports
- Course quality data collection
Who we are
Get to know the Office of Data Strategy. Meet the team:
Ashley Bennett, Data Analyst Senior
Audrey Enz, Certification and Compliance Specialist
Cindy Licata, Manager, Certification and Compliance
Claire Shaner, Research Analyst
Emile Eich, Research Analyst
Mark McCain, Director, Data Strategy and Compliance
What is the best way to contact the Data Strategy team?
For a quick question, please email Mark McCain.
To coordinate a new data request or research project, please fill out the Data Coordination Form.
What is the best way to contact the Compliance team?
You can reach the Compliance team at MLFTCCompliance@asu.edu.